These days it’s a must to protect yourself from the harmful rays and heat of the sun. This is where tinting your car, home or office windows comes into play.
By installing tint to your windows it helps block out up to 99% of harmful UV rays and also helps reduce heat and glare making it a lot more comfortable for you and your occupants.
Benefits of Window Films:
– Block out up to 99% of harmful UV Rays
– Reduce Solar heat by up to 70%
– Reduce glare
– Reduce fading on interior
– Cut air conditioning and energy costs
– Improved comfort
– Added privacy from preying eyes
– Prevent shattered glass
We are one of the few businesses in Sydney that utilises a computer cut machine to cut out the shape of the window films for your car. The advantage of this is that films are cut to precision and no cuts are done on the vehicle which eliminates the risk of damaging exterior trims and mouldings.
We offer a large range of films from non-metallic colour stable tints to premium ceramic films which also block out infrared rays. Please contact us and speak to one of our professional installers to find out which tint will be suitable for your requirements.
The Excel series surpasses as a non-reflective film. A black colour stable dyed film that gives the consumer and the professional a durable choice for a lifetime.
– 2 Front door windows $130.00
– Full vehicle (all sides and rear glass) 3 door hatch/coupe $265.00
– Full vehicle (all sides and rear glass) Sedans $295.00
– Full vehicle (all sides and rear glass) Wagons/SUV $335.00
Excel IRP, (IR Performance) incorporates an IR nano-particle coating that maximizes optical clarity while building a comprehensive shield of protection from heat, glare and harmful UV and IR rays. The remarkable solar control and color stability of the non-metal Excel IRP, along with its uncompromising aesthetics, places it a cut above other IR blocking films.
– 2 Front door windows $160.00
– Full vehicle (all sides and rear glass) 3 door hatch/coupe $325.00
– Full vehicle (all sides and rear glass) Sedans $375.00
– Full vehicle (all sides and rear glass) Wagons/SUV $425.00
Johnson InsulatIR Ceramic
Johnson’s Insulatir ceramic film offers car owners the best of both worlds – a long-lasting high performance film with sophisticated good looks.
Insulatir is neither a dyed nor a metal film. It’s actually constructed using state-of-the-art Titanium Nitride (TiN), which produces a unique, durable ceramic film blend that is unparalleled in the industry. The result is an automotive film that delivers exceptional solar heat rejection by blocking infrared rays (IR) better than other films on the market.
Additionally, Insulatir ceramic films are signal-friendly for GPS and satellite radio systems. Insulatir will never fade or discolor, providing an appealing design for years to come.
Insulatir truly sets the benchmark in today’s automotive window films. Car owners can now choose a film that can take care of all solar control needs without sacrificing looks
– 2 Front door windows $180.00
– Full vehicle (all sides and rear glass) 3 door hatch/coupe $395.00
– Full vehicle (all sides and rear glass) Sedans $445.00
– Full vehicle (all sides and rear glass) Wagons/SUV $495.00